Effective Date: July 24, 2018
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? We collect two basic types of information:
- HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT? We use the PI you provide to us when you register to identify you as a genuine User, and may also use your email address to contact you regarding your use of the Site. We use the General Information we collect to obtain insights on how people use our Site. We use this information for various internal business purposes, and to ensure that our Site continues to appeal to our users.
- HOW DO WE SHARE INFORMATION? We will share information with third parties in the following ways:
(a) We contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on our behalf, such data storage and analysis, hosting the website, and monitoring website activity. We necessarily have to share your information with such third parties as may be required to perform their functions. As of the effective date of this policy, we share information with Google Analytics, Google Optimize, and other website analytics service providers. Note that we may change or add other service providers at our discretion. We will only share as much of your information with these parties as may be required for them to perform their services.
(b) If requested or required by law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, we may disclose any information we have about our users. We also may disclose such information to exercise or protect legal rights or defend against legal claims.
(c) In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these business transfers, customer information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. If all or substantially all of our business assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter into bankruptcy, customer information (including PI), would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
(d) We may reserve and have the right to disclose any information about you or your use of our site without your prior permission, if we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to: (i) protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company or its affiliates, other users of the site, or the public; or (ii) to enforce our Terms of Service.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION? We use appropriate technical and organizational measures, including SSL encryption, to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful access, processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. We also limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it to provide our Site, or in order to do their jobs. However, because no security system can be 100% effective, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any information we may have collected from or about you. In addition, we have no control over the security of other web sites on the Internet that you might visit even when a link may appear to those web sites site from our Site. If you share your computer or use a computer that is accessed by the general public, remember to log off and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP INFORMATION? We reserve the right to retain PI and General Information we collect from you for as long as we deem necessary to satisfy a business purpose.
- CAN I CONTROL HOW MY INFORMATION IS USED? We currently offer no options regarding the usage of any information we collect from and about our users.
- HOW WE USE TRACKING TECHNOLOGY. We employ certain technologies, such as Google Analytics, Google Optimize, and other website analysis tools that enable us and third parties to track your online activities on our website over time, and to a certain extent across third-party websites. We offer no response to browser Do-Not-Track requests, but you can prevent certain online tracking applications (such as Google Analytics) from recognizing you on return visits to this Site by disabling cookies on your browser.
- CHILDREN UNDER 13. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to subscribe for email newsletters or participate in our promotions. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that someone attempting to register on our Site is under 13, we will attempt to delete the information he or she provided as soon as possible.